- We will answer your call within 3 minutes from the moment you ask to speak to an information clerk.
- We will call you back within 2 workdays if you were promised a return call.¹
- We will answer your email or inform you how we will follow up within 2 workdays.¹
- We will answer your correspondence or inform you how we will follow up within 10 workdays of its receipt.¹
In Service Centres
- We will serve you in 30 minutes or less.
For Driving Skills Assessment
- Your appointment for a knowledge or road test will be scheduled:
- within 20 workdays for a passenger vehicle or motorcycle;
- within 10 workdays for a heavy vehicle.
For Licence Issue and Renewal
- We will send you your licence within 10 workdays of having your photograph taken in a service outlet.
For Heavy Vehicle Owners, Operators and Drivers
- We will send you a copy of your heavy vehicle owner/operator/driver record within 5 workdays of your request.
- We will follow up on changes to your heavy vehicle owner/operator/driver record within 10 workdays of your request.
For Road Accident Victims
- We will contact you within 10 workdays of receipt of a claim for compensation to inform you about the processing steps and times for your file.
- If you are eligible for an income replacement indemnity, payment will be issued every 14 days.
- If you claim the reimbursement of expenses, we will reimburse you within 20 workdays of reception of your application.
- If your injuries recognized as stemming from the accident caused after-effects, we will pay you an interim lump sum within 20 workdays of our acceptance of these injuries.
- If you need rehabilitation services, we will prepare an action plan with you within 20 workdays of your meeting with an SAAQ employee.
- If you apply for a review of a decision, we will contact you within 30 workdays of reception of your application for review.
- If you file an appeal before the Administrative Tribunal of Québec:
- we will send you a copy of your file within 30 days;
- we will process your file within 30 days of the conciliation agreement or Tribunal's decision..
1 - For complaints, please refer to the Help us serve you better section of this document.