Email us!

Accident Victim

What to Do in the Event of an Accident

  1. Call the police so a report can be made of the accident.
  2. If you are injured, see a physician without delay and inform him or her that you were involved in a traffic accident. The physician must then fill out a medical report and give it to you.
  3. Submit a claim as soon as possible by filling out a claim for compensation. Enclose the medical report, if applicable.
  4. Notify your private insurer of any property damage.

If you were seriously injured outside Québec, within Canada, or in the United States, call 1 877 229-0536, or from anywhere else in the world call 418 528-4579 collect

If the injuries you sustained require lengthy hospitalization or place you in a complex situation, we will do everything possible to bring you back to Québec, if your health condition allows it.

Last Modification: 2015-09-10