IRP Registrants's Guide
(879 Kb - 24 pages)
This Guide is intended to inform you as registrant of your rights and responsibilities and of the role of the SAAQ.
- the vehicles subject to prorate registration;
- details of the registration renewal cycle;
- the main forms and their use;
- information on distance reporting;
- a table of gross vehicle weight ratings in the jurisdictions;
- payment terms;
- refunds and credits;
- auditing by Revenu Québec;
- jurisdiction coordinates and how to reach us at the SAAQ.
Don't forget that you can complete the Distance Reporting form online. Consult the SAAQclic Online Services - Businesses page (French only).