Payment Through a Financial Institution
You can pay at the counter or automated teller machine of most financial institutions. Ask your institution!
- Taxicab owners cannot pay their licence fees through a financial institution.
- No change may be made to a licence if paying through a financial institution.
- To bring your complete payment notice.
- If you are paying fees at a banking machine, enclose part 1 of your payment notice in the financial institution envelope provided. Keep a receipt of the transaction.
- Some financial institutions may charge a fee.
- Your financial institution will send the SAAQ a confirmation of payment within 3 business days.