Email us!


Special Travel Permit

To use a vehicle or a combination of vehicles with a load or size in excess of what is prescribed by the Vehicle Load and Size Limits Regulation, an owner, lessor or operator must get a Special Travel Permit beforehand.

To get a permit:

  • Fill out the Special Travel Permit Application form
  • Return the form to the SAAQ:
    • by going to a service outlet that issues special travel permits;
    • by fax (for Class 1 specific and Class 5, 6 and 7 licences only);
    • by mail.
Last Modification: 2014-10-23