To renew a dealer, recycler or dealer and recycler licence, you must currently hold a valid licence.
You will receive a renewal notice.
You must submit the following documents to the SAAQ at least 20 days prior to the licence expiry date:
- the duly completed and signed licence renewal notice;
- the surety bond renewal certificate or the original copy of the surety bond;
- if your business has changed addresses, a copy of the act of ownership or a lease and a certified copy of the attestation from the municipality;
- a power of attorney if the signatory is not the owner or a certified copy of the resolution mandating a person (individual) to file the application if the applicant is a corporation and if the name of the signatory does not appear on the list of related persons in the Registre des entreprises du Québec;
- a cheque dated on the day of mailing and made payable to the Société de l'assurance automobile du Québec (SAAQ). Find out the licence renewal fees for dealers, recyclers or dealers and recyclers.
All documents bear the necessary signatures.
A dealer, recycler or dealer and recycler licence is valid for a period of 24 months.