Driving Record Request
Online service available
- Monday to Saturday 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday noon to 11:00 p.m.
Note: Any operation completed after 11:00 p.m. will not be recorded.
Who can use this online service?
Anyone who has a driver's licence.
This online service is not intended for...
Persons who have not notified the SAAQ of their change of address. Contact us by phone.
How will you receive your copy of the driving record?
By mail at the address recorded in your file, because of security and privacy concerns.
Your driving record contains information about:
- the status of your driver's licence;
- active demerit points on your record;
- offences committed;
- conditions for being authorized to drive;
- licence class or classes;
- driving experience;
- medical decisions (if applicable);
- monitoring of heavy vehicle drivers conduct;
- offences and out-of-service orders related to driving heavy vehicles;
- accidents related to driving heavy vehicles.
- check on your computer configuration;
- have on hand your driver's licence.