Appointment for a Driving Test
Moped or Motorized Scooter: Class 6D
Please note that if you don't obtain the time slot you wanted, more appointments will be available from October 22 for the month of January.
When can you use this online service?
- Monday to Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday from noon to 11 p.m.
Note: Any operation completed after 11:00 p.m. will not be recorded.
- Be at least 14 years of age;
- Have parental consent (PDF - 69 Kb) if you are a minor;
- Have passed the Road Safety Education Program – Operating a Moped or Motorized Scooter driving course at an accredited driving school;
- Have the identity documents and other documents specified in your appointment confirmation.
Approximate duration of the test
Knowledge: 1 hour
Costs for obtaining a licence for various classes of driver's licence.
To prepare for the test
The SAAQ recommends studying:
Before you begin:
- Check your computer configuration. Please note that mobile devices are not supported by our online services.